Four Hard Matches for Professional Audio Systems
When the electronic tube power amplifier (gallbladder) matches the speaker, the output impedance of the amplifier should be equal to that of the speaker, otherwise the output power will be reduced and the distortion will be increased.
Text label：Four Hard Matches for Professional Audio Systems
I. Resistance Matching
1. When the electronic tube power amplifier (gallbladder) matches the speaker, the output impedance of the amplifier should be equal to that of the speaker, otherwise the output power will be reduced and the distortion will be increased. Fortunately, most bold machines have variable output impedance matching interfaces such as 4-8-16 Euros, and the matching with speaker impedance has become simpler.
2. Matching of transistor power amplifier (stone machine) with speaker impedance
When the speaker impedance is higher than the output impedance of power amplifier, there is no other effect except that the output power decreases in varying degrees.
(2) When the speaker impedance is lower than the output impedance of the amplifier, the output power increases proportionally, and the distortion will not increase or increase a little negligible. But when matching, the speaker impedance should not be too low, such as low to 2 Euros (referring to two 4 Euros speakers in parallel), at this time only the power of the amplifier is abundant, and the use of high-power transistors and multi-transistor parallel push-pull with good performance generally has no effect on such an amplifier.
On the contrary, the general power amplifier is not rich enough, while the PCM and LCM of the power amplifier tube are not large. When the volume is very large, the distortion will increase obviously. When the case is damaged seriously, pay close attention to it.
II. Power Matching
1. In principle, when the rated power of the speaker is inconsistent with the rated power of the amplifier, the power of the amplifier is only related to the impedance of the speaker, but not to the rated power of the speaker. Whether the power of the speaker and the power of the amplifier are the same or not, it has no effect on the work of the amplifier, but is related to the safety of the speaker itself.
2. If the speaker impedance meets the matching requirements and the power withstanding is smaller than that of the power amplifier, the driving power is sufficient and it sounds comfortable. This is often said that the reserve power of power amplifier should be large, in order to fully express the whole connotation of music, especially the low-frequency part of music, more vivid and powerful performance. This is a good match.
3. If the rated impedance of the speaker is greater than the rated power of the amplifier, although both can work safely, the driving power of the power amplifier seems insufficient at this time. It will feel that the loudness is insufficient. Often the speaker has reached saturation state, the distortion is aggravated, and the power amplifier still feels inadequate. This is a poor match.
3. Matching by Damping Coefficient
For selecting a pair of hi-fi speakers, there should be better specific resistance requirements (responsible speaker manufacturers should provide this data, referring to the requirement of the amplifier damping coefficient). To make it clear, if the speaker is to be equipped with, how much power amplifier damping coefficient should be required to achieve.
Generally speaking, it is better to have a higher damping coefficient of the amplifier. When the damping coefficient of the low-grade amplifier is less than 10, the low-frequency characteristics, output characteristics and high-order harmonic characteristics of the speaker will deteriorate. (Damping of household power amplifiers usually ranges from tens to hundreds).
Matching of Wire Matching
Imports of fever lines and nerve lines are always worth more than ten thousand yuan, followed by thousands to thousands of yuan (of course, less than one hundred yuan). There are different opinions on the use effect. In general, good wire will improve the inadequacy of some Department of audio equipment. Its transmission theory is so complicated that it can only be described briefly.
The material and structure of the transmission line determine three important parameters, namely resistance, capacitance, inductance (and electromagnetic effect, skin effect, proximity effect, reactance, etc.), which directly affect the frequency characteristics, damping characteristics, signal rate, phase accuracy, timbre orientation and acoustic field positioning of the audio system. Its main functions are high-speed transmission (minimizing signal loss as much as possible), anti-vibration, anti-noise, anti-interference (mainly radio RF1 radio frequency interference and EM1 electromagnetic interference).
1267 Reading volum